A Brownie is the ultimate “oh, hell yeah” comfort food. It’s like a warm, chocolatey hug when you’re feeling down or the perfect, “I slayed the day” celebration food. In our house it’s a legit snack food. Don’t judge.
When you’re flying solo at home, you don’t want a huge pan of brownies hangin’ around, or you just need a chocolate fix STAT, try out this simple, quick, to-die-for brownie recipe that you can make right in our Big Ass mug.
And guess what? You can make it in your microwave! We’re talking 2 minutes to delicious brownie bliss, people!
And, we can’t even talk about adding vanilla ice cream on top without drooling like crazy, so we’re just gonna stop thinking about it and dive into the recipe.
1 Air & Anchor Big Ass Mug
3 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
1 ½ Tablespoons Cacao Powder or Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
3 Tablespoons Sugar, Swerve, or your fav Granulated Sweetener
2-3 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
1 ½ Tablespoons Melted Butter, Coconut Oil, or Vegetable Oil
3 Tablespoons Milk or Non-Dairy Milk
¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Small Pinch Himalayan Salt
Dash of Cinnamon (Optional)
Toppings: Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sauce, Berries, Sprinkles, and/or more Chocolate Chips!
Pro Move: For Maximum mug fillage, double the recipe!
BROWNIE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Spray inside the mug with your favorite cooking spray.
- Add flour, cacao/cocoa powder, sugar, and salt into the Big Ass Mug.
- Use a fork to stir the ingredients until they’re well-combined and lump-free.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they’re dispersed pretty evenly.
- Add oil, milk, and the vanilla extract.
- Stir everything together with a spoon or rubber spatula until it’s evenly combined. (Don’t overmix or you’ll end up with a weirdly textured dessert.)
- If you’re feeling extra chocolatey, toss a few extra chocolate chips on top of the mixture. Say “BAM!” and pretend you’re Emeril, if you’re feeling extra sassy.
- Place the Big Ass Mug in the microwave on high and cook for 1.5-3 minutes. (Microwave times will vary.) Start with 90 seconds and then poke it in the middle a little to see if it’s cooked enough. If not, cook it by 30 second time blocks until it’s done.
- Chow down right away (after you drench it with toppings).
Seriously...how easy is this recipe?!? You have no excuse not to go make this right now. It’s so friggin’ good and unbelievably easy.
This looks really delicious!